With Vodafone Pas Pantou!
Now with Vodafone Pas Pantou you can use your tariff plan abroad, in all over the world, just like in Greece with a daily fee and only on the days you use roaming services.
What do I get
the embedded minutes to other networksof your plan,for outgoing calls either to Greece or to the country you are roaming
the sms to other networks of your plan, for sending text messages to all destinations
the embedded MB of your plan for surfing the internet
free incoming calls
What do I pay
- €3,99/day in Zone Α (36 countries - all European Union countries and also Albania, Fyrom, Island, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey)
- €9,99/day in Zone Β (130 countries in rest of world)
To whom is addressed
Personal & Business Postpaid
|Send blank SMS
1333 (free of charge)
Find your nearest
|From your mobile
- After the consumption of embedded minutes, the outgoing calls to Greece or to the country where you are roaming, are charged according to national rates.
- Outgoing calls consume from the embedded minutes to all or to other networks, according to the customer’s tariff.
- Outgoing calls to other networks, outside the roaming country or Greece, roaming calls to satellite networks and premium rate services, do not fall in Vodafone Pas Pantoudaily fee, but basic roaming charges apply.
- When the subscriber is located in a country that is not included in Zone A or B, then basic roaming charges apply.
- After the consumption of embedded sms, national rates will apply.
- After the consumption of embedded MB, the charge is according to the Daily data roaming plan (€ 5/15MB/day in the European zone and then 0,0097 €/10KB or € 15/5ΜΒ/day in the rest of the world and then 0,0293 €/10KB)
- For the Internet usage applies fair usage policy limit of 500MB/day and after their consumption the charge is according to the Daily data roaming plan charges.
- For incoming calls is valid fair usage policy limit 500 minutes/day and after consumption basic roaming charges apply.
- The Vodafone Pas Pantoudaily fee, applies when the customer, who is abroad in one of the Zone A or Zone B countries, performs one of the following to appropriate destinations: a) outgoing or incoming voice call, or c) send sms, or d) an internet connection and it is valid until 4: 00 am CET.
- In Vodafone My Business (My Business, RED, Unlimited & Europe) and Flexible Business tariffs, outgoing calls consume only the minutes from the basic inclusive minutes towards 'mobiles' and 'all" respectively and not from the value tariffs.
- Vodafone Pas Pantou can be activated to the following tariff plans:
|Vodafone 2all 200, 400, 700
||My Business 20, 30, 40, 50|
|Vodafone Red 1, 2, 3
||My Business: RED 1, 2, 3|
New Vodafone Unlimited
20, 25, 35Plus, 45 Plus, 60, 75, 100, 125, 175
|My Business Unlimited 40, 50 , 60|
Vodafone bundle minutes
20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 60, 75, 100
|My Business Europe 60, 80, 110|
|Vodafone University||Business flexible|
- All above prices include VAT 23%.