Now you to have immediate Internet access whenever you want for as long as you want, even abroad.
If you are an occasional user of Internet* services and you would like to be free of contractual obligations, you now have the ability to go online using our wireless data network from wherever you are and for as long as you want with population coverage 99.8%.
Vodafone KartoInternet service is ideal for those who:
- Want immediate Internet access through the fastest mobile broadband network in Greece without contracts
- Use a laptop and need a wireless internet connection for specific usage.
- Need to have control of their Mobile Broadband charges and get charged only for the exact usage they make
- Seek simplicity in usage
Warning - Ôake Vodafone ÊáñôïInternet abroad!
Choose today the connection pack that best suits you:
New users Vodafone KartoInternet
Promo pack & USB modem - 50 €
Select this pack if you do not have a wireless access modem. The pack includes:
- A USB wireless access which allows for connection speeds up to 7.2 Mbps.
- SIM Card
- Quick user guide
- Free access to the Internet for 30 days!
Existing owners of a USB modem device
Connection pack - 20 €
Select this pack if you already have a wireless modem and do not need additional equipment. The pack includes:
- SIM card
- Quick user guide
- Free access to the Internet for 15 days!
You can purchase Internet sessions using one of the following easy and convenient methods:
- By charging your Mobile phone connection through SMS*
- Alternately you can purchase a special scratch card with prepaid session time from any Vodafone Sales Point.
|Session time||Charges (€)||Fair usage data allowance|
|30 minutes**||2 €||500 ÌÂ|
|1 day||5 €||1 GB|
|3 days**||10 €||2 GB|
|15 days||20 €||2 GB|
|30 days||40 €||5 GB|
*A user may enter their VF mobile number and receive a free SMS with the session code they have selected.
**The 30 minute and 3-day session is available for purchase only via SMS
- The service offering includes only the transmission and reception of data through Vodafone’s 3G+/3G/GPRS networks. The service cannot be used for sending or receiving SMS messages, voice transmissions (including through Internet protocols) nor for roaming through foreign networks.
- You can select only one payment method each time you want to purchase session time for Internet access.
- SMS is only available as a payment option to all Vodafone Mobile Post-pay and Pre-pay Customers. Vodafone Home Zone/Office customers and non-Vodafone subscribers are excluded from this payment option.
- Session Time is not dependent on whether you are connected to the service or not. Session time begins from the moment your access credentials are accepted by the system and ends when the Session Time you have purchased expires or if you exceed the data allowance allocated to your session time through the Fair Usage policy. Once your session begins, you cannot interrupt, postpone, or transfer any remaining time for usage at a latter time.
- To ensure the unhindered operation and the high quality of Vodafone’s mobile data services overall, Vodafone reserves the right to terminate access to its 3G+ network to those subscribers that exceed the data usage limitation of each session.
- When your online session begins, a new window appears on your computer screen informing you of your remaining time and data consumption. The displayed information is refreshed once per minute.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions of the service when you log in using your session access code. The terms and conditions of the service can be accessed through the Vodafone KartoInternet website. You can connect and disconnect as many times as you want within the time limits of the session you have purchased.
- You can access the www.vodafone.gr website anytime for free (you do not need to purchase session time).
- We recommend that you use version the Vodafone Mobile Connect version 9.3.6 or newer with the Vodafone KartoInternet service. If you have an older you can use the service by changing some of the settings in the application. Download the latest version here. For assistance with those settings please contact the Vodafone Cusomer Support department at 1399.
- Vodafone KartoInternet does support Voice over IP (VoIP).
* For the use of streaming (YouTube, web radio etc.), postpay plans are recommended due to the fact that there is a lot of data "traffic".