Vodafone subscribers receive on a monthly basis their bill which includes the following pages:
- Total account balance
- Call categories analysis
The bill is not only a means to notify you of the Total Charges and the Due Date but it is also an important tool via which you can have cost control over your mobile bill.
The data on the images below are random.
1. Total account balance
In this section you can see:
- Your last bill, the method and date of payment*
- The amount of your latest bill and period of services
- The Due date of your latest bill
* in case you have an unpaid previous bill, a temporary Call barring activation may occur 15 days after your latest bill issue date.
2. Information (pg2)
In this section we provide information in regards to the payment conditions, payment methods and provide also useful info concerning the bill understanding.
This section has 3 distinct categories:
- «Το πάγιό σας», where your tariff plan monthly access fee and any additional products you may have activated are presented along with the information of the period they refer to.
- «Χρεώσεις επικοινωνίας», that include charges in case you have exceeded your Voice, SMS or MB bundle or charges from usage not covered by your tariff plan and
- «'Αλλες εκπτώσεις-Χρεώσεις» that include amounts such as discounts from the Citibank (Visa/Diners) scheme and the Mobile tax.
Just under the field with your mobile number, a brief description of your tariff plan benefits is presented.
Ιn order for you to have a clear picture of which portion of the total bill amount refers to Vodafone charges and which is for tax purposes, these 2 are depicted separately right after the Total bill amount.
At the end of the page, you will find an explanatory text of how the Mobile tax is calculated.
**In case you have chosen to receive the Consolidated Bill type, then this section will present the above for all your connections in total. In addition, the bill analysis per connection is presented in the pages to follow on your bill.
Note: In case you have changed your tariff plan, or you have activated an additional product, the 1st bill you will receive after this change, will include proportional charges based on your bill issue date. Additionally, on this bill you will be refunded for your previous tariff plan.
4. Call Categories analysis
On this section we provide a broader analysis of your calls split into call categories. The usage is explicitly split between in bundle and out of bundle usage. This way you get clear picture of your usage and moreover realize if your tariff plan fits your needs.
Last, over the call categories table there is a brief description of your tariff plan benefits, similar to the one on the previous page.