Vodafone Unlimited 50 pricelist
Only with 50€ per month you have Unlimited1 calls to all Vodafone and fixed numbers, 190 minutes to other mobile, Unlimited1 SMS to Vodafone, 100 SMS to other networks, 500 MB mobile internet and consumption of minutes to other mobile numbers for outgoing calls while roaming!
And do not forget with the service Vodafone Cost Control, you can control what you pay because we will send you automatically and completely for FREE, an informative SMS every time you reach 80% of the embedded minutes and MB of your plan!
Additionally, you have total control over your usage because we will, automatically and completely for FREE, send you an SMS every month the day that your plan talk time, SMS & MB is renewed.
|Vodafone Unlimited 50 Pricelist
|Monthly Fee||50 €|
|Inclusive minutes (national calls or/and video calls)
|to all Vodafone numbers & fixed||unlimited1|
|to other mobile numbers||190 minutes|
|SMS to all Vodafone numbers||unlimited1|
|SMS to other networks||100 SMS
|Mobile internet||500 MB|
Consumption of minutes
to other mobile numbers f
or outgoing calls while roaming
with Vodafone Passport
|1 Fair usage policy 1.500 minutes to all Vodafone & fixed numbers and 1.500 SMS to all Vodafone numbers. Charges apply when exceeding the limits of Fair Usage Policy based on price catalogue.|
|Charges after the consumption of inclusive minutes
|National calls (or / and video calls)
||0.0057 € / second|
|SMS (national networks)
||0.1250 € / SMS
|SMS (international networks)||0.2091 € / SMS
|Internet||5€ for 100ΜΒ|
|Free MB of Mobile Internet consumption while roaming||5 €/month|
|International calls (charge per minute)
||0.6244 € / minute|
|America, Australia and New Zealand||0.6943 € / minute|
|Asia||1.1744 € / minute|
||1.6844 € / minute
|Pacific Ocean islands||2.5644 € / minute
For MMS and other charges please click here
- All the above prices include VAT at 23%.
- Fair usage policy applies: 1.500 minutes to all Vodafone & fixed numbers and 1.500 SMS to all Vodafone numbers. Charges apply when exceeding the limits of Fair Usage Policy based on price catalogue.
- The monthly fee is charged in advance every month. For the first month, it is charged on a proportional basis according to the subscription days.
- The consumption of minutes (and / or video calls), SMS and MB included in the bundle, is calculated in accordance with the relevant billing period of the Subscriber.
- Each time the user consumes 80% of his plan available MB he will receive automatically an SMS that will inform him for the remaining MB as well as for the out of bundle extra charge.
- If the user exceeds the available MB he will automatically receive a new extra bundle of MB. The new bundle can be up to 50% cheaper per MB than the “out of bundle” charges that were valid up to now.
- The extra bundle for each tariff plan is specific and you can find it at the following table:
Tariff plan Available MB Out of bundle extra charge Vodafone Unlimited 20 60 ΜΒ 2€ for 30 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 25 100 ΜΒ 2€ for 30 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 30 100 ΜΒ 2€ for 30 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 35 100 ΜΒ 2€ for 30 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 45 350 ΜΒ 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 50 500 ΜΒ 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 60 1,5 GB 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 75 1,5 GB 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 100 1,5 GB 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 125 1,5 GB 5€ for 100 ΜΒ Vodafone Unlimited 175 1,5 GB 5€ for 100 ΜΒ
- The user is also notified through SMS when he reaches 80% of the new extra bundle. If he exceeds the new extra bundle then he will automatically receive one more extra bundle.
- The user can call or send a blank SMS free of charge at 1284 at anytime so that he can be informed about the remaining MB of his plan.
- Vodafone Unlimited Tariff plans are not compatible with Mobile Internet Tariff Plans (i.e. Mobile Internet Small, Medium etc.).
- Inclusive Unlimited minutes include all national calls or/and video-calls. Calls made to Vodafone chargeable services, international and roaming calls are excluded
- Minutes to other networks include:
- All national calls or/and video-calls and also
- Outgoing calls (video calls not included) while roaming in Vodafone Passport networks plus its connection fee. After their consumption, outgoing call charges are the same with national call charges plus Vodafone connection fee.
- Ability of consumption of Mobile Internet free MB while roaming is valid in all roaming partners icountries of the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Vodafone Albania. Subscribers will receive notifications, while roaming in the abovementioned networks, when their consumption reaches the 80% and 100% of their Mobile Internet free MB.
- Usage of Mobile Internet while roaming is charged according to the Daily Roaming Plan from Mobile
- Following the consumption of the free Mobile Internet MB or
- While roaming in the rest of the world or
- In case the consumption of the free Mobile Internet MB capability
- Vodafone Unlimited tariff plans are available only for individuals (those with private AFM) and only 1 to 5 connections are permitted under the same AFM.
- The time unitization of voice- and video- calls offered is 1 second with minimum call duration of 60 seconds per call (applicable all minutes (inclusive and not inclusive).
- Calls that start during available inclusive minutes and end after their expiration, are charged only for the call time not included in the inclusive minutes of the monthly plan
Vodafone’s mobile network is vendor independent and permits access to the mobile VoIP service regardless of device type (mobile phone or PC data card) and/or VoIP client application used.